PDF417 is a two-dimensional barcode symbology that is used in a variety of applications, including identification cards, labels, and inventory tags. The symbology is capable of encoding over a thousand alphanumeric characters.
The latest PDF417 Scanner for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
PDF417 Scanner Andorid App Summary
Hiep Nguyen has developed the PDF417 Scanner for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, PDF417 Scanner has got over 3532+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.3
The latest update of PDF417 Scanner is Mar 28, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
PDF417 Scanner App Overview and Details
PDF417 Scanner PDF417 is an app for scanning PDF417 barcodes type.
* Scan PDF417.
* Show results.
* Copy result.
PDF417 is a stacked linear barcode format used in a variety of applications such as transport, identification cards, and inventory management. “PDF” stands for Portable Data File. The “417” signifies that each pattern in the code consists of 4 bars and spaces in a pattern that is 17 units (modules) long.
Features of PDF417 Scanner for PC
1. Scan PDF417 barcodes.
2. Show scanned results.
3. Copy scanned results.
4. Scan multiple PDF417 barcodes at once.
5. Store scanned results in a history.
6. Export scanned results to a text file.
7. Adjust scan settings, such as brightness and contrast.
8. Filter scanned results by type.
9. Zoom in and out on scanned results.
10. Automatically scan PDF417 barcodes.
Install “PDF417 Scanner” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing PDF417 Scanner on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install PDF417 Scanner on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type PDF417 Scanner and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the PDF417 Scanner as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||PDF417 Scanner On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Hiep Nguyen|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 28, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this PDF417 Scanner?
– Bug fixes and improvements.
PDF417 Scanner is an easy-to-use application that allows you to scan documents and save them as PDF files. The app features a simple interface that makes scanning documents a breeze. You can scan documents in color or black and white, and the app allows you to adjust the brightness and contrast of the scanned image. PDF417 Scanner also allows you to save scanned documents as PDF files, making them easy to share or store.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the PDF417 Scanner for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This PDF417 Scanner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PDF417 Scanner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at everyapphasastory, we also don’t use our own server to download the PDF417 Scanner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PDF417 Scanner.
If you have any query about the app or about everyapphasastory, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.