Hearts is a classic card game that is loved by many. The object of the game is to collect as few points as possible. Points are scored by taking tricks that contain hearts or the queen of spades. The player who takes the most tricks in a hand wins the game.
Our goal is to help you get the Hearts card game for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Hearts card game Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Hearts card game is Yura Card Games and they’ve done a great job at keeping Hearts card game simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Hearts card game under Card of Play Store. Hearts card game’s latest version is 2.6 with an impressive user base of over 13116. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Hearts card game.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Hearts card game is Feb 18, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Hearts card game on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Hearts card game App Overview and Details
The goal of the card game “Hearts “is to score the lowest score on the results, avoiding unwanted cards of the suit of hearts, which are rated at 1 point and the” queen of spades ” at 13 points.
Features of Hearts card game for PC
1. The goal of the card game “Hearts” is to score the lowest score on the results, avoiding unwanted cards of the suit of hearts, which are rated at 1 point and the” queen of spades ” at 13 points.
2. The game can be played with 2-6 players.
3. The aim of the game is to avoid taking any points from the hearts suit, and to avoid taking the queen of spades card which is worth 13 points.
4. The game can be played with a regular deck of 52 cards, or with a special Hearts deck which only has the Hearts suit and no other suits.
5. If you take all the cards in the Hearts suit, you will be “poisoned” and will take an extra point penalty.
6. If you are successful in avoiding taking any points from the Hearts suit and the queen of spades, you will score a “perfect” game and will be awarded 100 points.
7. There are a number of variations to the Hearts game which can make it more or less challenging.
8. You can “pass” cards to other players, or “give” them to the next player in the rotation.
9. When you are “poisoned”, you can either “give” all your cards to another player, or you can “pass” them all.
10. The Hearts game is a popular card game which can be enjoyed by players of
Whats New In this Hearts card game?
New android version
Download & Install Hearts card game For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Hearts card game app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Hearts card game app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Hearts card game will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Hearts card game on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Hearts card game On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Yura Card Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Hearts is a classic card game that is enjoyed by players of all ages. The object of the game is to avoid taking any hearts and to collect as many points as possible. The game can be played by two or more players and is a great way to pass the time.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Hearts card game for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Hearts card game, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Hearts card game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hearts card game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at everyapphasastory, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hearts card game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hearts card game.
If you have any query about the app or about everyapphasastory, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.