Track-It for Hurricanes is a mobile app designed to help people in the Caribbean track hurricanes. The app provides information on the location and intensity of the hurricane, as well as weather updates and evacuation instructions. Track-It for Hurricanes also includes a map of the area that is being affected by the storm.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Track-It for Hurricanes for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Track-It for Hurricanes For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Track-It for Hurricanes for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Track-It for Hurricanes.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Track-It for Hurricanes on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Track-It for Hurricanes and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Track-It for Hurricanes on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Track-It for Hurricanes On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Down South Customs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 23, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Track-It for Hurricanes Andorid App Summary
The Track-It for Hurricanes was developed by the popular developer agency named Down South Customs. They have the Track-It for Hurricanes in the Weather category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 6.1.05, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 54667 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Track-It for Hurricanes latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Oct 23, 2020 was the last date the Track-It for Hurricanes was updated with new features. If you want to use the Track-It for Hurricanes on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Track-It for Hurricanes using the emulator later on.
Track-It for Hurricanes App Overview and Details
Track-It for Hurricanes – So you can weather any storm.
Do you like hurricanes and enjoy tracking them? Don’t mind the occasional advertisement?
Well, this is the app for you!
– Interactive Map
– Advisory Info
– Forecast Cones
– Wind Speed Probabilities
– ‘Spaghetti’ models
– High Quality Satellite Loops
– Marine Forecast Information
– Surface Maps
– Wind & Wave Maps
– Peak Wave & Primary Swell Maps
– Sea Surface Temperature Maps
– and more!
From professional to novice, Track-It for Hurricanes has all the features you need to track storms.
Everything is updated hourly so you will always have access to the most current information.
Features of Track-It for Hurricanes for PC
1. Real-time hurricane tracking with interactive map
2. Advisories with forecast cones
3. Wind speed probabilities
4. Spaghetti models
5. High quality satellite loops
6. Marine forecasts
7. Surface maps
8. Wind & wave maps
9. Peak wave & primary swell maps
10. Sea surface temperature maps
Whats New In this Track-It for Hurricanes?
Bug fixes. Hopefully!
The Track-It for Hurricanes application is an excellent way to keep track of hurricanes and their paths. The application is easy to use and provides all the information you need to stay safe during a hurricane. I highly recommend this application to anyone who lives in a hurricane-prone area.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Track-It for Hurricanes of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Track-It for Hurricanes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Track-It for Hurricanes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at everyapphasastory, we also don’t use our own server to download the Track-It for Hurricanes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Track-It for Hurricanes.
If you have any query about the app or about everyapphasastory, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.